- We have worked extremely hard to develop packaging that is robust enough to withstand international high-speed delivery, yet to be respectful to the environment.
- We work closely with our courier companies to ensure your Olive Oil reaches you in time for Christmas.
- Please ensure you provide a delivery address that a courier can reach during office hours (09.00 – 17.00 Monday to Friday). If delivery is attempted before Christmas but nobody is there to receive it, Frantoi is unable to accept responsibility for this.
- In case of extraordinary circumstances (such as natural disasters or severe weather), Frantoi assures you that we will do everything possible to get your delivery to you as soon as humanly possible.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is fragile and should not be exposed to extreme temperatures. Below 6°C olive oil may solidify. In this case, move the oil to an area where the ambient temperature is between 12-15°C where it will return to its liquid state. See our suggestions on how to store your olive oil for further information.
- Delivery outside the EU: If you request delivery outside the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. Please note that the recipient will remain responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Damaged goods upon arrival
We have gone to every length to ensure your Olive Oil reaches you in perfect condition, but in the case of any breakages in transit, please contact us immediately with photographs of the damage.
We will either make a refund of eligible claims or replace any damaged items.
Returning A Package
As we are based in Italy, we are aware it would be very expensive for you to return any goods. In any case, we suggest you get in touch if you have any queries at all about your order.
It’s essential that you provide us with an address that a courier can reach during working hours Monday – Friday. If you are not in, the delivery will be held briefly whilst they attempt to re-deliver. In the case that multiple deliveries are attempted without success, Frantoi reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and courier companies’ administrative costs.
Frantoi is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. We only keep data that is strictly necessary to offer our service and our communications with you.
The types of information we collect may include:
1. Identifying and contact information (for example name, address, email address, telephone number)
2. Financial information (debit or credit card details)
3. If you visit our website, register an account with us and/or purchase products via our website, your username and password, IP address, information about your purchases and other activity on our website (for example tracking which areas of the website you visit and the content you view).
4. Other information with your consent or required by law.
If you wish to find out which information we have about you, please request this at out email address below.
If you require us to delete all personal information we have about you, please request this at our email address below. Please be aware that we might need to keep certain financial transaction information as required by law.
We use a number of external services to serve our newsletters, personal data management and financial transactions, such as Mailchimp, Privy and others. We understand they are all compliant with current privacy regulations.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive copies of our newsletter or information about our products and launches you may unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For communications sent by e-mail you will also be able to unsubscribe using the unsubscribe mechanism in the message itself.
If you would rather not have this information stored on your computer, you can configure your browser so it doesn’t accept cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access all parts of our website, including the purchasing section.
Terms of Service
Last updated: September 30, 2020
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the frantoi.org website (the “Service”) operated by Frantoi di Elizabeth Berger (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
September 2020 update:
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Frantoi di Elizabeth Berger.
Frantoi di Elizabeth Berger has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Frantoi di Elizabeth Berger shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Frantoi is an e-commerce operation that uses information about olive oil, its production, properties and uses to benefit customers. All information published is to the very best of our knowledge true, researched carefully and presented in an unbiased manner. We are not a publishing house, items featured are for information purposes only and we do not accept responsibility for misinterpretation of their content or the forward sharing of such.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Frantoi di Elizabeth Berger is a ditta individuale registered in Siena, Italy, with Partita Iva 01414490522.
Viale Bianchi Bandinelli 2